Special Lite Mailboxes
Special Lite offers a range of mailbox products to enhance your curb appeal.
Manufactured for more than 50 years out of their Pennsylvania factory, Special Lite's mailboxes are known for being well built and delivering lasting quality. Their products are:
- Cast aluminum for extra thick walls and solid construction
- Rust free and maintenance free powder coated finish
- Rustproof hinge and magnetic catch to secure the door
- Deeply cut, embossed designs
- Hand applied antique finishes
- Heavy duty, cast aluminum handles
Residential and Curbside Mailboxes
Whether you need upscale, uniform mailboxes for a community or you are looking to upgrade your curb appeal, Special Lite's line of mailboxes are a great option. American made out of their Pennsylvania factory, these products are built to last.
Their line of mailboxes includes:
Special Lite Posts:
Special Lite Mailbox Buyer's Guide
Special Lite mailboxes maintain commitment and quality in all their products. The company started in 1967 with customer service and value at the forefront of their business. And over 50 years later, they continue to produce products made in the USA and are of high quality.
Special Lite maintains a quality product, excellent customer service, and value. If you are looking into ordering a mailbox for your home or office, Special Lite is what you need. They manufacture upscale and decorative mailboxes and posts with a classic style.
Some options to consider from Special Lite are:
- Post Mounted - Special Lite has many post mounted options available for curbside delivery postal service. The classic curbside, constructed of rust-proof aluminum with a magnetic closure, ensures a durable mailbox and your mail stays safe and dry. With multiple traditional finishes to choose from, you can find what suits your style. Other options for styles include the Town Square series. Offering an upscale and decorative look, this is a great option to enhance curb appeal.
- Wall Mounted - For a more decorative way to enhance your front porch or entryway, there are many choices that Special Lite offers. The Floral series has both vertical and horizontal options, depending on what you need for your space. Both are beautifully embellished with designs to compliment your home. If your style is more modern, you should look at the contemporary series. With both vertical and horizontal options, they are an outstanding choice for your space. If you are looking for a more traditional and popular option, the Wall Mount Horizontal Mailbox provides value and practicality for your home.
- Customized - Special Lite has some options for custom mailboxes. The Berkshire mailbox gives options for house numbers to be added to the front and side. With mailbox numbers and an array of colors to choose from, you can personalize it to fit your style and taste. For a more affordable customized choice, look at the Berkshire Curbside Customized mailbox. Made of cast aluminum with options to customize the color and house numbers, this is an affordable personalized option.
Special Lite FAQ
How do I find the right mailbox?
Considering the type and style of the mailbox will help you pick the right one for your home. Two types of mailboxes for residential purposes are wall-mounted and post mounted. Post mounted are the most popular mailboxes for many residential applications. Depending on your preference, designs range from traditional to sophisticated to customized.
Some mailbox sets include the post, but make sure you check. If you need to buy the post, it gives many options to customize as well. You can find the right mailbox for your size and space.
How do I install a mailbox?
The USPS sets in place specific guidelines for all mailboxes. Depending on if you purchase a post or wall-mounted version from Special Lite, they all meet USPS standards. The house number must be on the mailbox, and there are specific setbacks from the road for post mounted mailboxes. Check out the USPS Website for guidelines on how to install.
What size mailbox do I need?
If you can get your mail daily and receive packages infrequently, you can buy a residential mailbox of any size without worrying about having enough space to receive your mail. If you have large packages delivered regularly or are out of town for long durations, you should consider purchasing a large mailbox. Depending on if you have wall-mounted or curbside, you should choose the appropriate size for you.