Postal Products Unlimited Aluminum & Stainless Steel 9 Door Standard 4C Mailbox with 1 Parcel Locker Front Loading
4C Standard Mailbox systems are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum with stainless steel components for maximum durability both indoors and out with a shelter. This 9-door corrosion-resistant locking mailbox system includes a weatherproof powdercoat finish that protects it from the elements, while the riveted shelves and concealed hinges limit pry points for added security. The Mail Carrier access door provides easy access for Postal Letter Carriers to release the master loading doors. This secure mailbox unit also includes one large parcel locker for added delivery and storage capabilites for larger packages.
- Tenant doors meet the new compartment minimum size requirement of 3"H x 12"W x 15"D
- Unit meets the USPS requirement for 1:10 parcel locker to tenant compartment ratio
- Meets the USPS 4C requirements which comply with ADA standards
- Features the new USPS-1172 910A lock
- Tenant doors include 3 keys
- Unit include a weather protected receptacle for outgoing mail
- Optional rain drip shield at the top of the unit is available
- Per the USPS, 4C Standard Mailboxes are mandatory on all new construction and major renovation projects as of October, 2006
- 16-1/4" RO Width, 17-1/2" Actual Width; 54-3/4" RO Height; 16-3/4" RO Depth
- Silver powder coat finish.