Postal Products Unlimited Aluminum & Stainless Steel 9 Door Standard 4C Mailbox with 1 Parcel Locker
This 9-door 4C Standard Mailbox unit is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum with stainless steel components for maximum security and durability both indoors and out with an included shelter. This lockable mailbox unit also includes one parcel locker for delivery and storage of larger parcels. The corrosion-resistant, weatherproof powdercoat finish protects this high-security unit from the elements, while the riveted shelves and concealed hinges limit pry points for added security. The Mail Carrier access door provides easy access for Postal Letter Carriers to release the master loading doors. Each tenant door meets the new compartment minimum size requirement of 3"H x 12"W x 15"D, while the unit as a whole meets the USPS requirement for 1:10 parcel locker to tenant compartment ratio, and the USPS 4C requirements which comply with ADA standards.
- Units feature the new USPS-1172 910A lock
- Tenant doors include 3 keys
- Unit include a weather protected receptacle for outgoing mail
- Optional rain drip shield at the top of the unit is available
- Per the USPS, 4C Standard Mailboxes are mandatory on all new construction and major renovation projects as of October, 2006
- 30-1/2" RO Width, 31-1/2" Actual Width; 28-1/2" RO Height; 16-3/4" RO Depth
- Silver powder coat finish.
- ADA Compliance
Product Number: N1029451
ADA Compliant: No
RO Height: 27 3/4
Actual Height: 28 1/2
Door Height: 3"
Door Length: 12 7/8â€