Postal Products Unlimited Aluminum & Stainless Steel 6 Door Standard 4C Mailbox Unit
This 6-door 4C Standard Mailbox unit is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum with stainless steel components for maximum durability both indoors and out with an included shelter. The corrosion-resistant, weatherproof powdercoat finish of this locking mailbox unit protects it from the elements, while the riveted shelves and concealed hinges limit pry points for added security. The Mail Carrier access door provides easy access for Postal Letter Carriers to release the master loading doors.
- Tenant doors meet the new compartment minimum size requirement of 3"H x 12"W x 15"D
- Units meet the USPS requirement for 1:10 parcel locker to tenant compartment ratio
- Meets the USPS 4C requirements which comply with ADA standards
- Doors feature the new USPS-1172 910A lock
- Tenant doors include 3 keys
- Unit include a weather protected receptacle for outgoing mail
- Optional rain drip shield at the top of the unit is available
- Per the USPS, 4C Standard Mailboxes are mandatory on all new construction and major renovation projects as of October, 2006
- 16-1/4" RO Width, 17-1/2" Actual Width; 28-1/2" RO Height; 16-3/4" RO Depth
- Silver powder coat finish.
- ADA Compliance
Product Number: N1029453
ADA Compliant: No
RO Height: 27 3/4
Actual Height: 28 1/2
Door Height: 3"
Door Length: 12 7/8â€
Silver, Sandstone, Bronze, Gold