Postal Products Unlimited Aluminum & Stainless Steel 10 Door Standard 4C Mailbox
This 10-door Standard 4C Mailbox is constructed from heavy gauge aluminum with stainless steel components for maximum security and durability both indoors and out, with an included shelter. The corrosion-resistant, weatherproof powdercoat finish protects this high-security unit from the elements, while the riveted shelves and concealed hinges limit pry points for added security. The Mail Carrier access door provides easy access for Postal Letter Carriers to release the master loading doors. Each tenant door meets the new compartment minimum size requirement of 3"H x 12"W x 15"D, and the USPS 4C requirements which comply with ADA standards.
- Tenant doors meet the new compartment minimum size requirement of 3"H x 12"W x 15"D
- Meets the USPS 4C requirements which comply with ADA standards
- Per the USPS, 4C Standard Mailboxes are mandatory on all new construction and major renovation projects as of October, 2006
- Doors feature the new USPS-1172 910A lock
- Tenant doors include 3 keys
- Unit include a weather protected receptacle for outgoing mail
- Optional rain drip shield at the top of the unit is available
- Silver powder coat finish
- Depth: 16.75" Width: 31.5" Height: 22.25"
Product Number: N1034006
ADA Compliant: Yes
RO Width: 30 1/2"
RO Height: 22 1/2"
RO Depth: 16 3/4"
Actual Width: 31 1/2"
Actual Height: 23 1/4"
Door Height: 3"
Door Length: 12 7/8"
USPS Approved: Yes