Jayco Industries Stainless Steel Supreme Letter Locker Hand Welded Large Mailbox
- USPS Approved
- Made of 14 gauge steel (Galvanneal), all welded construction
- 5-1/2" H x 11" W incoming mail drop
- 3" H x 11" W outgoing mail tray
- Level 1 Security: USPS 5 pin cylinderåÊlock with 3/16"åÊstainless steel "hook" cam
- Locking front recipient access door
- Durable powder coat finishes
- Holds approximatelyåÊ4 weeks of mail
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty
Material Options: Most products are also available inåÊHeavy Duty Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Steel (14 gauge Galvanneal) is our durable 'standard' metal and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of .080 thick aluminum. åÊStrong, riveted construction.
- Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas.åÊ It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible. All welded construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates as it isåÊthe moståÊrust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
Lock Options:åÊFouråÊlock levelsåÊto choose from.
- Level 1 Security - (Included) USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam.
- Level 2 Security -åÊMedecoå¨ deadbolt and upgraded door. (Steel and Heavy Duty Steel boxes will have a 10 gauge steel door. Aluminum and Stainless Steel boxes will have a stainless steel door.åÊ
- Level 3 Security -åÊUSPS 5 pin cylinder lock with an 11 gauge stainless steel cam and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. åÊDoor is made from two 14 gauge steel plates pressed together. åÊåÊ
- Level 4 Security - Medecoå¨ deadbolt with our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. Door is made from two 14 gauge steel plates pressed together. åÊåÊ
Incoming Slot Size: Customized incoming slot height available from 1-3/4"H to 5-1/2"H.
Outgoing Mail Tray:åÊCustomers who do not use the outgoing mail trayåÊmay opt to have it blocked off. åÊ
Post Options:åÊJayco Industries provides two types of posts for your convenience.åÊPostsåÊare sold separately.
- Surface Mounts Posts - these posts include a base plate and op plate and should be used for installations on toåÊexisting concrete.åÊMounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and come with a top plate only. åÊThese posts should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with aåÊconcrete pouråÊ(similar to a fence post).
Black, Tan, White, Grey, Mineral Bronze
Please allow 7-10 business days to ship.