Salsbury Industries Aluminum Antique Rural Mailbox USPS Approved
If you love the traditional style that reminds of a rural home, then you definitely need to get the Salsbury Industries Antique Rural Mailbox for your residential incoming mail and parcels. This mailbox is ready to add some elegance to your home, whilst adding it an antique touch.
It is made of 1/8" extruded aluminum body and 1/8" thick die cast aluminum front door and rear cover. Its durable powder coated finish adds a sophisticated, well-polished look to this mailbox. It comes with an adjustable burgundy signal flag and with a magnetic door catch.
- Mailboxes are U.S.P.S. approved
- Manufactured by Salsbury Industries to USPS-STD-7B specifications
- Made entirely of aluminum
- Provide an antique look that adds elegance to any home
- Constructed of a 1/8" thick extruded aluminum body with a 1/8" thick die cast aluminum front door and rear cover
- The die cast door is attached to the body with a full-width stainless steel hinge allowing for smooth operation
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in bronze, copper, brass and nickel
- Include an adjustable burgundy signal flag and a magnetic door catch
- Mailboxes can be mounted on posts and in columns, masonry or walls
- Salsbury Industries is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company and has excelled in the field of manufacturing since 1936